News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Valv-e-tizer 1.5 at 12 volts

Started by Ekimneets, July 31, 2018, 05:10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ekimneets

Hey everybody, kinda new here. Been lurking for a few months doing a lot of reading and searches. I'm stumped though. I want to run the TH Customs Valvetizer 1.5 at 12 volts. I thought I had come across some info about beefier components like 100V caps, etc, but for the life of me I can't find that again. I also am wondering what other mods would need to be made?

I would appreciate any help and if this has already been asked and answered, I would appreciate being pointed in the right direction.

Thanks much.

-Mike
Legion of one at Black Octopus Pedalworx.

Ekimneets

Allright, guess I'll just build the 9V version.
Legion of one at Black Octopus Pedalworx.

Turnip-Tone

Hi Mike,

You may have to wait a little while sometimes to get a response. The person who may be able to help you may not be on the forum everyday.
Also, this area of the forum is for posting mods so maybe your question hasn't hit the right person yet. Try posting your question in the General Questions area of the forum and you may have better luck getting a response.
Another option may be to post your question on the TH Customs website forum page seeing as though it is a TH Custom circuit that you are playing with.

Cheers
Matt