Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Coming up: BOTY contest

Started by madbean, November 24, 2018, 06:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

timbo_93631

Quote from: m-Kresol on November 26, 2018, 12:14:14 PM
Quote from: madbean on November 24, 2018, 06:43:48 PM
Specifically, a contest that requires an audio submission of some kind of creative or unique use of pedals you have built (regardless of year completed).

Does this count as "creative use"?  ;D ;D

I have a poem:

When you are 'bout to box up a fresh delay

And your butt just starts to spray, and spray, and spray...

Diarrhea. 

Diarrhea.
Sunday Musical Instruments LLC.
Sunday Handwound Pickups

Marshall Arts

I could throw in a PCB as a price.

sarde

Where is the folder for the 2018 BOTY? I didn't see it in the member area; though I did see the past BOTY folders.
Check out some of my projects over at https://pendragonguitarworks.wordpress.com/

gordo

We have a winner!!

It sounded like an old Toyota Corolla I used to own for a few seconds there.  Then at other times it sounded like my old doberman after he ate a block of cheese.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

jimilee

Can I put this here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

madbean

Sorry guys - busy and distracted. It'll be up tomorrow and we'll be going through the 15th of January. So, 5 weeks to get your builds done.

Also, smallbear will be sponsoring a prize this year!

flanagan0718

Brian,
This is a great idea. Also this year I'd like to contribute to the prizes. I have a PCB grab bag that I would like to donate. There are 6-8 PCBs total. I will PM you too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rockola

Quote from: madbean on December 08, 2018, 05:24:57 PM
So, 5 weeks to get your builds done.
Last year I did mine on Boxing Day from start to finish, including video. This year is shaping up much the same...

madbean