News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Tilt and Tri Vibe

Started by juansolo, October 15, 2011, 11:21:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

juansolo

A Tilt and seeing as Haberdasher fabbed me the board for the Tri-Vibe, I thought I'd post that here also.

Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

madbean

Okay, that black 1n5 box cap...is that a Wima? That is badass.

These are sweet builds. I have yet to do the Tri Vibe.

What do you think of the Tilt?

stecykmi

very nice. I like the trivibe a lot, really great implementation of true vibrato.

juansolo

Quote from: madbean on October 15, 2011, 11:23:34 AM
Okay, that black 1n5 box cap...is that a Wima? That is badass.

These are sweet builds. I have yet to do the Tri Vibe.

What do you think of the Tilt?

Trivibe is well worth a build. Does what it says on the tin most excellently.

Not sure where the black box came from. As I expect it was an individual order rather than a bulk job, Cleggy probably ordered that. He'll be along at some point to let us know ;)

Had a brief play with the Tilt today. We've essentially done 2 boards, dropped 2 populated boards into enclosures and sorted (yay!) the pork barrel so haven't had much of a go with it. Sounds like a great distortion. Need to have a longer play with it really, but gets the thumbs up from me.

sgmezei

Those two look awesome. I love the pinball theme on the "TILT!" hahaha. I am finishing mine up right now too. Those finishes and the wiring look great. Nice Builds!

nzCdog

Quote from: sgmezei on October 15, 2011, 11:32:30 AM
Those two look awesome. I love the pinball theme on the "TILT!" hahaha. I am finishing mine up right now too. Those finishes and the wiring look great. Nice Builds!

+1 awesome builds! 8)

Erm I lol'd at your Ultravibe Pleasure 2000 somewhat embarrassingly  :o

juansolo

It's actually a South Park quote ;) But yes, it's what you think it is  ;D

"Well, I looked in my mom's closet and saw what I was getting for Christmas, an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000. I don't know what it is, but it sounds pretty sweet to me." - Eric Cartman

bigmufffuzzwizz

What excellent builds you have here! Nice choice on both of them. I really like Brian's demo of the tilt, waiting for a few more projects to drop before I get myself one.
I've been the eying the tri-vibe for awhile..Is it kinda like the vibe on the pork barrel??
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

juansolo

Quote from: bigmufffuzzwizz on October 16, 2011, 12:06:06 PM
What excellent builds you have here! Nice choice on both of them. I really like Brian's demo of the tilt, waiting for a few more projects to drop before I get myself one.
I've been the eying the tri-vibe for awhile..Is it kinda like the vibe on the pork barrel??

I haven't tried the vibe function of the PB. I was just making that stock so just jumpered it. It's also over at Cleggy's so I can't compare :(

jtn191

is the tri-vibe anything like the quadrovibe? which we haven't seen any demos of... ;)

juansolo

jprizz

I'll second for a Tri-vibe / Q-vibe demo!

gtr2

I'm lovin the tilt and pinball theme.

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer