News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Just ordered some boards

Started by mjkk, March 30, 2010, 09:29:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjkk

I am super stoked to work on a pair of fuzz face's for my self.  Ordered the mojo FF boards and am ready to break out some mojo parts for the project.
Hello to all gear heads especially the fuzz freaks
-Matt

madbean

Welcome, Matt. Glad to have you. Do you know where you are going to get these super mojo parts, or have you already required the necessary rock?

mjkk

I do have some mullard tropical fish caps, .01uf and am currently looking for others, any good places you know of. I just went to effects connection, and they wanted $5 for 10 carbon comp resistors, I will have to sleep on that one..  Where does everyone get there mojo sh#t!!  And one quick question, could I fit some sozo's in the zygote-

CRBMoA

I have WAY more 'mojo' parts than I will ever need.

If you want to PM or post up a list of what you are looking for, I can probably get you through a build or two. Just depends on which values you need.

mjkk

looking for some axial caps that will fit nicely into the mojo'd zygote board, maybe as large as 400v.  starting with 2.2uf caps, 22uf caps and 47uf caps, also I am not sure it I'm going to try building with carbon comps, instead of metal film resistors.  Have every thing else just need some old hunts maybe, mullard/phillips mustard, whatever cool good sounding stuff you could dig up pio, foil.  Very cool I would really appreciate that.  I am also going for two builds together this time.
-Matt

mjkk

Thanks, ordered some of the suggested and will report back.  Any other out of the ordinary caps suggestions give me a holla.