Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

NOGD!

Started by sonarchotic, January 09, 2019, 01:27:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jubal81

Quote from: sonarchotic on January 11, 2019, 07:19:36 AM
Quote from: movinginslomo on January 10, 2019, 07:44:48 PM
Seen one of these on trogly's guitar show. (youtube it!) he focuses a lot on the wacky norlin years

I did see that. Good review and it helped sell me on doing the trade.

Quote from: jubal81 on January 10, 2019, 09:08:15 PM
Wow, what a find. It's almost too cool to let go, but I can't blame you. Neat to see my hometown on there. No trip to Asheville this year, but maybe next year.

Yeah, I noticed they misspelled Asheville. Weird... If I recall, you're on the coast. I may be heading that way before too long. I'm in Haywood County now but I finish school this summer and my work says they are likely moving me "down east." Don't know where yet. Wilmington would be cool. How's the hurricane recovery going?

Left NC in 2015. In the other corner now up in Washington state. Wilmington's pretty nice. I'd recommend it. Really miss the food - like - a lot.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

sonarchotic

Quote from: jubal81 on January 11, 2019, 11:41:22 AM
Quote from: sonarchotic on January 11, 2019, 07:19:36 AM
Quote from: movinginslomo on January 10, 2019, 07:44:48 PM
Seen one of these on trogly's guitar show. (youtube it!) he focuses a lot on the wacky norlin years

I did see that. Good review and it helped sell me on doing the trade.

Quote from: jubal81 on January 10, 2019, 09:08:15 PM
Wow, what a find. It's almost too cool to let go, but I can't blame you. Neat to see my hometown on there. No trip to Asheville this year, but maybe next year.

Yeah, I noticed they misspelled Asheville. Weird... If I recall, you're on the coast. I may be heading that way before too long. I'm in Haywood County now but I finish school this summer and my work says they are likely moving me "down east." Don't know where yet. Wilmington would be cool. How's the hurricane recovery going?

Left NC in 2015. In the other corner now up in Washington state. Wilmington's pretty nice. I'd recommend it. Really miss the food - like - a lot.

Well, I hate  we lost you but I hope you're enjoying Washington. I hear it's beautiful. I'm a tree nerd and would love to check out the giant conifers there.... Let me know if you need BBQ over-nighted!