News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Update: January Releases now available.

Started by madbean, January 18, 2019, 04:25:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

The Rustbucket2019 and Harbinger Two are out. Snack Shack boards included with all orders placed as of today (while supplies last).
There are only 25 Rustbuckets and 30 HB2 available right now. Obviously I will get more. This limitation was due to spending extra funds on the included parts.

The Glitchee is postponed until I can figure out what's gone wrong with it. Bummed, but I will get it solved.

cooder

Quote from: madbean on January 18, 2019, 04:25:18 PM

The Glitchee is postponed until I can figure out what's gone wrong with it. Bummed, but I will get it solved.
It's all Jimilee's fault. He jinxed a glitch into it...
BigNoise Amplification

jimilee

Quote from: cooder on January 18, 2019, 04:51:02 PM
Quote from: madbean on January 18, 2019, 04:25:18 PM

It's all Jimilee's fault. He jinxed a glitch into it...
Only if I wielded such power. I would use it for evil instead of good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

r4ndy

So happy for the HB2. It has been over a year since I built a pedal. I can't wait to dig into this one and get the last commercial pedal off my board!

flanagan0718

Rust bucket ordered!!! Brian you are my hero!

Also grabbed a Cave Dweller while I was at it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yahoo67

RUSTBUCKEEEEEETTTT !!!! NOOOOOoooooooo T_T sold out :/

madbean

Quote from: Yahoo67 on January 19, 2019, 04:48:33 PM
RUSTBUCKEEEEEETTTT !!!! NOOOOOoooooooo T_T sold out :/

Yeah, sorry about that. I will get some more next month. It's just an expensive run to do with the power supply included (these are over $8 each!)

Yahoo67

No worries Brian ^^  I'll get some later. I wanted to get a Glitchee at the same time anyway ! Let's hope you get it figured out by then ! Guess I will have to make some graphics for some pedal instead ! I got 8 pedal boxed and working , just got to make them look good!

cooder

Nice!
Harbinger 2 on the way, while I'm at it couldn't resist the Vfe patreon bundle and a couple of fatpants will fit nicely somewhere.
Cheers Bean!
BigNoise Amplification

mikef

hurrah for the Beanster!  i am looking forward to getting the hb2 and rustbucket boards this week. The fyzz board as well!

mikef

Arrived yesterday in the mailbox. Super pleased!

benny_profane

What enclosure size would fit the glitchee? I'd like to pick up an anticipatory box in my next order.

madbean

Quote from: benny_profane on February 03, 2019, 01:42:06 PM
What enclosure size would fit the glitchee? I'd like to pick up an anticipatory box in my next order.

The Glitchee goes in a 1590BB.

benny_profane

Quote from: madbean on February 03, 2019, 02:55:03 PM
Quote from: benny_profane on February 03, 2019, 01:42:06 PM

The Glitchee goes in a 1590BB.

Good deal, thanks!