News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Total Time Logged in

Started by jkokura, March 21, 2019, 10:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leevibe

I'm about 30 days. I wonder if the 2015 data loss affects this statistic?

juansolo

42 days, 11 hours and 54 minutes

One of the few times I can call myself a lightweight...
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

juansolo

Quote from: Tremster on March 22, 2019, 04:46:25 AM
LOL.
I hardly post on this forum but I'm logged in all day every day at work. For years.
So I don't contribute much, but beat you all with my ... 152 days, 15 hours and 42 minutes.
Now I feel bad.

You sir, are the Uberlurker!

Impressive, most impressive!
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

somnif

I'm in a similar boat. I'm at 91 days, 14 hours and 56 minutes.

Probably 90% of that is me just refreshing "show unread posts since last visit." because I'm bored.

Stomptown

67 days, 14 hours and 15 minutes

artstomp

46 days, 13 hours and 32 minutes

alanp

Less than I thought, considering how much rubbish I talk on here.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

TNblueshawk

9 days, 15 hours and 9 minutes but it was all quality  :P
John

65gmcjnew

Mostly lurking,  18 days, 20 hours and 33 minutes.
guitar and amp repair by Jeff Newell.. also lead tech at Encore Instrument Repair.  Dayton OH

matmosphere

Guys, are you awake? Good. I know I've only been logged in for 4 weeks 1 day and 16 hours, but to me it seems like nine weeks and five days. The first day seemed like a week and the second day seemed like five days and the third day seemed like a week again and the fourth day seemed like eight days and the fifth day you went to see your mother and that seemed just like a day and then you came back and later on the sixth day, in the evening, when we saw each other, that started seeming like two days, so in the evening it seemed like two days spilling over into the next day and that started seeming like four days, so at the end of the sixth day on into the seventh day, it seemed like a total of five days. And the sixth day seemed like a week and a half. I have it written down, but I can show it to you tomorrow if you want to see it.

Leevibe

Quote from: Matmosphere on March 26, 2019, 09:00:56 PM
Guys, are you awake? Good. I know I've only been logged in for 4 weeks 1 day and 16 hours, but to me it seems like nine weeks and five days. The first day seemed like a week and the second day seemed like five days and the third day seemed like a week again and the fourth day seemed like eight days and the fifth day you went to see your mother and that seemed just like a day and then you came back and later on the sixth day, in the evening, when we saw each other, that started seeming like two days, so in the evening it seemed like two days spilling over into the next day and that started seeming like four days, so at the end of the sixth day on into the seventh day, it seemed like a total of five days. And the sixth day seemed like a week and a half. I have it written down, but I can show it to you tomorrow if you want to see it.

well played

nzCdog

29 days, 10 hours and 32 minutes  :)

culturejam

44 days, 13 hours and 32 minutes
Total Posts: 4349
Total Topics Started: 351
Number of Polls Created: 0 polls

Looks like I need to create a poll and at least get on the board!  ;D
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

AntKnee

A little over 15 days.
I've been aloof lately.
I build, and once in a while I might sell, pedals as "Vertigo Effects".