News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

User Build Gallery

Started by tenwatt, November 01, 2011, 07:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tenwatt

Brian,

You have a gallery of your builds on your site.  Have you ever considered putting a gallery of our builds on your site also?  Just a thought.

Thanx for all that you do.

Make a Great Day,

Jeremy
Not too bright....

thatirishsob

There already is the Build Reports area where we can all create a post and show our stuff off on here, I'm not sure he would build a gallery also.

tenwatt

Quote from: thatirishsob on November 01, 2011, 10:34:44 PM
There already is the Build Reports area where we can all create a post and show our stuff off on here, I'm not sure he would build a gallery also.
I've used the "Build Report" area I just thought that having another gallery would intrigue future customers.
Not too bright....

madbean

I'm actually for the idea, but I would want it to be user submitted. Ideally, I'd like to offer individual member pages as part of madbeanpedals where a member can have their own profile and gallery. Unfortunately, this is beyond my capability of website design....it's something I'd have to pay someone to develop. And, I am not against that either. Then again, I am married to a professional web developer (for Mapex, no less).

jimmybjj

As a temporary measure could you not just create you own thread entitled with your name and purpose? Just add another post to that thread when you have updates.
Pcbs no longer available

bigmufffuzzwizz

Barry has a nice user submitted photo gallery at his site, maybe he'd help clue you in on how he did it.  :)
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals