"Remember remember! The Fuzz of Tonebender
With Germanium and Volt Bias Pots
I know of no reason, why the Tonebender season
Should ever be forgot!"

Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

Leevibe

Bret608

Nice transistor choices all around! Also, I did not know you were a poet...

Thewintersoldier

Love everything about it 😍. I have 3 tonebenders waiting to be built. I recently did another mk2 and I agree, benders are the best!
Who the hell is Bucky?

m-Kresol

Georgeous build! Love the combination of the red enclosure with the black and white faceplate
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

jubal81

Perfect all-around. Great match of colors, art and knobs. Mega-classy.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

Martan

Seriously stellar build! Hope you are happy with the tones. Deserves to be played

Marty

Boba7

Stunning. As usual your builds are just out of this world.

mjg

That faceplate is gorgeous.  How have you done that, is it acrylic with a laser etch?

Adam_DIY

Dude that's a good looking pedal

Govmnt_Lacky

Where do you procure those squared-off enclosures? BUD??

pickdropper

Quote from: mjg on August 14, 2019, 02:07:52 AM
That faceplate is gorgeous.  How have you done that, is it acrylic with a laser etch?

Thanks.  It's a reverse etched acrylic plate.  Basically, I paint clear acrylic and then etch it backwards.  That way, when I flip the plate over it protects the paint from getting scratched off.  You can scratch the top of the plate, but that's just the clear acrylic part.
Function f(x)

pickdropper

Quote from: Govmnt_Lacky on August 14, 2019, 09:58:54 AM
Where do you procure those squared-off enclosures? BUD??

Nothing exotic, just PPP's 125BB enclosures.  They've gotten a little bit pricey since the new owners took over, but I like their shape and colors.
Function f(x)

cooder

Pure awesomeness fuzzy buzzyness, Sir!
BigNoise Amplification

Hexjibber

This is amazing dude! As always your builds continue to set the bar, great work! I do love me a Tonebender as well, despite playing a few I've only actually built a TB3 so far, would I get much mileage from doing some earlier versions do you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk