Author Topic: Help me modify this schematic.  (Read 503 times)


  • Solder Ninja
  • ****
  • Posts: 225
    • View Profile
Help me modify this schematic.
« on: September 18, 2019, 06:47:46 AM »
Hi, I want to build myself an attenuator and i will follow this guide
I would like to modify the treble-switch they include in the project

Instead of a switch with two caps I would like to have a potentiometer to increase the treble, how would I do that?


  • Electron Doctor
  • *****
  • Posts: 646
  • ^^^^^^^
    • View Profile
Re: Help me modify this schematic.
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2019, 09:42:21 AM »
The Deluxe Bazz Fuzz shows you how to blend between two cap values with a pot which (i think) essentially gives you every value in between.

Have a look at "Version 2" in the pdf
« Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 10:08:30 AM by Aentons »