News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

IC Muff on Vero

Started by jimilee, January 20, 2020, 11:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

Thought I'd jump back into pedal building with several builds. Here is an IC muff built on vero. I had or maybe have one of Rej's old 78, I can't remember if I sold it or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Thewintersoldier

Vero is a love hate thing for me. Love to hate it haha. Props for going old school. Looks good to me. Probably sounds righteous
Who the hell is Bucky?

jimilee

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on January 20, 2020, 12:20:24 PM
Vero is a love hate thing for me. Love to hate it haha. Props for going old school. Looks good to me. Probably sounds righteous
Thank you, it is pretty gnarly sounding. I like vero because it's easier for me to troubleshoot, like wise, it's easier to screw up.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: jimilee on January 20, 2020, 12:37:58 PM
Thank you, it is pretty gnarly sounding. I like vero because it's easier for me to troubleshoot, like wise, it's easier to screw up.

I usually save Vero for utility and testing type circuits. My last Vero project was making a jfet tester. A fuzz is totally doable  but anything more than that and I would rather have a pcb.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Who the hell is Bucky?

jimilee

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on January 20, 2020, 12:53:43 PM
Quote from: jimilee on January 20, 2020, 12:37:58 PM

I usually save Vero for utility and testing type circuits. My last Vero project was making a jfet tester. A fuzz is totally doable  but anything more than that and I would rather have a pcb.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Sometimes, when I want to build something specific right, it's my go to. I don't know why, I can't wait, but it's fun.

Thewintersoldier

I just started doing smd stuff with jfets. smd people are sadistic
Who the hell is Bucky?

jimilee

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on January 20, 2020, 05:19:40 PM
I just started doing smd stuff with jfets. smd people are sadistic

I'll agree with that. I built a tiny LPB1 that fits on the bottom of a 9mm pot. I'll never do that again. It worked I was happy, I moved on. I did build a bit bigger one, that was more to my liking. I have a bunch of SMD parts for something, but I can't remember what.