News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Catalin Bread Naga Viper Vero Content

Started by jimilee, January 31, 2020, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

In my quest for a range master, I started with this, with the heat and range, it's supposed to sound like a range master. I have a few more rangemasters to build for comparison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Thewintersoldier

Your killing it lately with these Vero builds Jimi, looks great, what amp are you playing it thru?
Who the hell is Bucky?

jimilee

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on January 31, 2020, 04:48:13 PM
Your killing it lately with these Vero builds Jimi, looks great, what amp are you playing it thru?

Thank you. I don't know if my other Vero builds still exist since the crash. You could probably search for "Vero content". My amps are a JCM 3 channel combo, tweed blues jr, and a black Star club ht40. If I'm using an amp, I usually play through the blues Jr, otherwise, I'm playing through a Scarlette unit into my mac.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Clark GriswoId

Funny, I just DL'ed the stripboard schematic for the Naga - def going to be my next build.

Nice work, looks great.

gordo

Naga is cool. I have the Black Horse Naga/Rooster/RM version. Sorry, I'm still too lazy to go vero. Lot of respect for everyone that does though.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?