News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Curated collection of FV-1 programs

Started by marks, February 04, 2020, 01:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marks

When starting to learn about and experiment with the FV-1, I was pretty surprised I couldn't find a single comprehensive list of programs.  Obviously there are plenty to be found if you scrounge through forums, but that takes a lot of time and you have to sift through a lot of non-working code, etc.

So I put together an initial list here. Any additions are welcomed. 

https://mstratman.github.io/fv1-programs/

I hope any time you create or come across something you think others might be interested, that you'd consider adding it to this site as well. I'm sure I'm not the only DIY pedal builder that would get a lot of something like this while experimenting with the FV-1.

flanagan0718

This is awesome. Thanks for posting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

culturejam

Wow, what great project. Thanks for putting this together.

I hope to have some programs to contribute to repository in the near future.
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

jimilee

Quote from: culturejam on February 04, 2020, 06:38:01 PM
Wow, what great project. Thanks for putting this together.

I hope to have some programs to contribute to repository in the near future.
Hey CJ!!! Long time no see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

somnif

I have a handful I collected from the spinCAD forums before they died, I shall send them your way!

pietro_moog

Hi guys. How do you open these .spn files in Spincad?

gordo

Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

ryanisradd

Wow, what a great idea, thanks you so much!! I hope to be able to contribute soon.
Affiliations: I work for Chase Bliss Audio making things with lots of DIP switches.

selfdestroyer

This is amazing. Very nice/easy interface and also some great programs already there. I really need to dust off my Dev board and get some of mine saved off. I will be trying some of these forsure! Thanks for sharing.