News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

I have a Rangemaster, are you the Rangekeeper?

Started by jimilee, February 06, 2020, 03:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

This is the last circuit I have to box, now I gotta order more enclosures and stuff. I have become fascinated with Rangemasters and I don't know why. I built one on vero that still needs to be boxed, I am waiting on a box and a tranny.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

thesmokingman

once upon a time I was Tornado Alley FX

gordo

I like them because I almost never use an completely clean sound.  I like it to have a bit of an edge on the top end so if you dig in with the pick it gets a bit snotty but normally sounds clean with a bit of that edge.  Compressors sound great before and after an RM too, just be careful with the amount of comp or it gets a bit noisy.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: jimilee on February 06, 2020, 03:51:17 PM
This is the last circuit I have to box, now I gotta order more enclosures and stuff. I have become fascinated with Rangemasters and I don't know why. I built one on vero that still needs to be boxed, I am waiting on a box and a tranny.
That last line sounds like something Hunter S. Thompson would say!
Who the hell is Bucky?

jimilee

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on February 07, 2020, 09:55:50 AM
Quote from: jimilee on February 06, 2020, 03:51:17 PM
That last line sounds like something Hunter S. Thompson would say!
Bwahahahaha Gonzo Friday!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.