News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Mutron Phase II

Started by Thewintersoldier, February 14, 2020, 04:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thewintersoldier

came together without a hitch. Sounds nice and thick. My first optical phase, im thinking of putting together a bi-phase now. Has me rethinking my love of mxr and ehx phasers...maybe I'll just make a board with like 8 phasers hahahaha

Who the hell is Bucky?

cooder

Nice 'n tidy! Yes the Mutron sounds just great! The biphase is even better with more options and only downside is that it eats of course more real estate on board.
BigNoise Amplification

jimilee

Now you're talking my language. The bi-phase is kick ass. I also built the fling pan over at buildyourownclone.com It's a clone of an old Ibanez phaser, the FP77 It's a dual stereo phaser. Then you gotta go to lectric-fx and built the 12 stage phaser. The fun never ends.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: jimilee on February 14, 2020, 04:43:56 PM
Now you're talking my language. The bi-phase is kick ass. I also built the fling pan over at buildyourownclone.com It's a clone of an old Ibanez phaser, the FP77 It's a dual stereo phaser. Then you gotta go to lectric-fx and built the 12 stage phaser. The fun never ends.
the lectric final phase is on my short list of phasers.  So far I've built a phase90, phase45, mutron phasor II, small stone and bad stone. I have an eqd grand orbiter and dod phasor 201 waiting to be built. plus the poly-phase when it drops. You may be the only person that loves phasers more than me.
Who the hell is Bucky?

jimilee

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on February 14, 2020, 05:38:25 PM
the lectric final phase is on my short list of phasers.  So far I've built a phase90, phase45, mutron phasor II, small stone and bad stone. I have an eqd grand orbiter and dod phasor 201 waiting to be built. plus the poly-phase when it drops. You may be the only person that loves phasers more than me.
I just may be. I've all of those, they're fantastic. Another one you gottta build is the rise phaser at tonepad. There's an add on board to make it 8 stage from 4.  I really dig the stage fright and the nom nom also. I built a 2 in one with a 45 and a 90, you can get some great sounds. I have the phasuer Fleur on deck, I almost forgot about. You can get it at 4mscompany.com jmkpcbs has an untra phaser. In the doc he tells how he made it, I've been thinking about modding one of mine to his specs. I'm stoked about the phasers bean has coming out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

skyled

Quote from: jimilee on February 14, 2020, 06:22:38 PM
I just may be. I've all of those, they're fantastic. Another one you gottta build is the rise phaser at tonepad. There's an add on board to make it 8 stage from 4.  I really dig the stage fright and the nom nom also. I built a 2 in one with a 45 and a 90, you can get some great sounds. I have the phasuer Fleur on deck, I almost forgot about. You can get it at 4mscompany.com jmkpcbs has an untra phaser. In the doc he tells how he made it, I've been thinking about modding one of mine to his specs. I'm stoked about the phasers bean has coming out.

Mod the Phaseur Fleur into the complete Phaseur Moire for extra craziness.

jimilee

Quote from: skyled on February 17, 2020, 03:16:02 PM

Wait, what? Sounds awesome.

skyled

Quote from: jimilee on February 17, 2020, 06:16:52 PM
Quote from: skyled on February 17, 2020, 03:16:02 PM

Wait, what? Sounds awesome.

Phaseur Moire is the Phaseur Fleur with all the options thrown in. A second phaser, and a 3rd LFO which modulates the 1st phaser. Rectal Hygienist used to have a good demo but it seems like all his videos are private now?
http://www.commonsound.com/kits/doku.php?id=commonsound:phaseur
If you come up with a vero layout for it post it here.