News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Synth cube sale

Started by jimilee, February 22, 2020, 06:26:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

This is where I got some of my mn3005 chips. You have to create an account and use code code 21OFF at check out. I think they have clock chips too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Aentons

I get  "Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached its usage limit!"

jimilee

Quote from: Aentons on February 22, 2020, 03:35:07 PM
I get  "Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached its usage limit!"
Did you create an account and login?
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Aentons

Dohhh.... I wasn't logged in

DLW

Picked up some Xvive MN3005 and OPA134PA chips. Great prices! Thanks for posting.

Aentons

Yep, Thanks for the tip! I picked up a couple of the xvive 3005s

jimilee

You're welcome guys. I've had great success with these guys. Fast shipping also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alanp

I prefer Thonk over Synthcube. I've ordered two big ticket kits from synthcube, and both times, there were shipping screw ups. Thonk are much more reliable, IME.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

selfdestroyer

Quote from: alanp on February 22, 2020, 09:41:26 PM
I prefer Thonk over Synthcube. I've ordered two big ticket kits from synthcube, and both times, there were shipping screw ups. Thonk are much more reliable, IME.

My experience also.

jimilee

Quote from: selfdestroyer on February 23, 2020, 12:45:33 PM
Quote from: alanp on February 22, 2020, 09:41:26 PM

My experience also.

I've never ordered whole kits, just parts.