News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Aquababy

Started by jimilee, March 16, 2020, 01:23:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

Finished this last night. I'm really digging it, nice clean delay. What can I say? I'm very proud of myself for successfully stuffing it all into a 1590b without any screw ups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

cooder

Gutshot pleeease .... I'm sure the second photo is supposed to be one but my X-ray glasses have disapeared in the couch fold... Lol...
BigNoise Amplification

jjjimi84

Lets see dem gutz!!!!! I love the outside.

jimilee

Quote from: jjjimi84 on March 17, 2020, 05:30:45 AM
Lets see dem gutz!!!!! I love the outside.
Updated, I don't know what happened there.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jimilee

Quote from: cooder on March 17, 2020, 01:44:02 AM
Gutshot pleeease .... I'm sure the second photo is supposed to be one but my X-ray glasses have disapeared in the couch fold... Lol...
Done

destro

Pretty rad having an analog delay that size. How did the biasing go? I got a total recall set to where I wanted and have been hesitant to get back in to the biasing bit. Of course, I have an aquaboy board staring at me in the pop'd box.

jimilee

Quote from: destro on March 17, 2020, 07:32:49 AM
Pretty rad having an analog delay that size. How did the biasing go? I got a total recall set to where I wanted and have been hesitant to get back in to the biasing bit. Of course, I have an aquaboy board staring at me in the pop'd box.
The biasing was easier than the Total Recall, I'll tell you that.