News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

April 2020 release are out plus a new giveaway!

Started by madbean, April 17, 2020, 04:21:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDude

Quote from: jimilee on April 20, 2020, 04:19:17 AM
Quote from: TheDude on April 19, 2020, 08:01:20 PM
Quote from: jimilee on April 18, 2020, 02:22:50 PM
Quote from: Scruffie on April 18, 2020, 12:54:56 PM
PSA: For a vintage Small Clone tone on the Touchstone, Change C15 to 100pF and R23 to 27k.

That's what the original 80's values were, shortens the delay time and evens out the wet & dry mix for a subtler tone.
Sweet. Now I just need to remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just took a screen shot [emoji23] Definitely need to socket those

Sent from my LM-X410PM using Tapatalk
Good thinking. My brain is slowly turning to mush, been working from home for far too long.

You'll get used to it. Mine's been mush long before this all went down [emoji23]

Sent from my LM-X410PM using Tapatalk

The dude abides

jimilee

Bwahahahaha Happy 420!

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

flanagan0718

Just placed and order for some softie bypass systems and a Rabbit Hole. Kind of excited about the 1590a Klon. After 7 years building I figured it's about time to build my first Klon. Curious to see how it comes out. Thanks for offering this Brian. I'm not around here as much as I used to be but I'll still buy boards to support what you do. Even if I never end up building them!! Thanks again for this!
-Mike-

madbean

Quote from: flanagan0718 on April 20, 2020, 08:49:09 AM
Just placed and order for some softie bypass systems and a Rabbit Hole. Kind of excited about the 1590a Klon. After 7 years building I figured it's about time to build my first Klon. Curious to see how it comes out. Thanks for offering this Brian. I'm not around here as much as I used to be but I'll still buy boards to support what you do. Even if I never end up building them!! Thanks again for this!
-Mike-

It is my pleasure!

I should have most current orders out today. Looks like I have a decent # of giveaway boards left so it will remain in place for now. Once I get down to the last 10 or so I will put them in the store for sale. IOW, there will still be plenty of chances to get one. I expect to have another release by the end of the month as is.

Lastly, someone asked about the international flats shipping. The reason it was suspended is that between the time I announced it and actually started shipping Endicia appears to have removed the service as an option (of course). I actually ended up eating all the overage on that. But, that's my problem. Anyway, I will be looking into it and I still plan on taking May off to get the new store/website designed to work with ShipStation or Stamps so it may come back.

WormBoy

Quote from: madbean on April 21, 2020, 06:56:38 AM
Anyway, I will be looking into it and I still plan on taking May off to get the new store/website designed to work with ShipStation or Stamps so it may come back.
Thanks, much appreciated.

azrael

Missed out on the Expandora, but I'll get it next time it is in stock. Thanks for all the cool projects!

Philthy

Brian, is the " "Flats" shipping for international is temporarily suspended" a COVID thing? If not, any idea when the suspension will be lifted?

madbean

Quote from: Philthy on May 03, 2020, 06:20:01 PM
Brian, is the " "Flats" shipping for international is temporarily suspended" a COVID thing? If not, any idea when the suspension will be lifted?

Already answered three posts above.

Philthy