News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

ce-1 chorus ensemble

Started by Thewintersoldier, June 02, 2020, 05:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thewintersoldier

I thought i read somewhere that Brian was working on a version of it. Would be awesome if it came to fruition, would love to build one to play thru!
Who the hell is Bucky?

madbean

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on June 02, 2020, 05:00:42 PM
I thought i read somewhere that Brian was working on a version of it. Would be awesome if it came to fruition, would love to build one to play thru!

I think I have the prototype board somewhere. I have a lot to catch up on.

Thewintersoldier

Huge Dean Deleo fan, so making this would take me back to that super important time in my youth when I truly fell in love with music and core was one of those records I loved. Plush would have been nothing without this pedal
Who the hell is Bucky?

Bret608

Never knew that was a CE-1 he used at that time! Believe it or not, I saw them open up for Sepultera and Ministry at the State Palace Theater in New Orleans in 1992. It was supposed to be Helmet, but STP were called upon when someone from Helmet was hurt or something.

Haberdasher

Quote from: Bret608 on September 17, 2020, 07:19:49 AM
Never knew that was a CE-1 he used at that time! Believe it or not, I saw them open up for Sepultera and Ministry at the State Palace Theater in New Orleans in 1992. It was supposed to be Helmet, but STP were called upon when someone from Helmet was hurt or something.
Dude, I was at that same show.
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS