News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Puns Needed! PedalPCB.com Executive Fuzz

Started by jjjimi84, September 20, 2020, 08:08:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jjjimi84

What do you do when you have a bare enclosure, an airbrush, way too much brown paint and are stuck home for another two weeks in quarantine?
         |
         |
         |
         |
         V

I just watched a documentary on Ren and Stimpy and I remembered that I had drawn something ridiculous for my son a while back, i think it fits.

Now lets pun this baby to hell!

Oh yeah, its a jordan bosstone clone......

gordo

Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

Stomptown

matmosphere

Stand back guys,  I think Dan is about to let one rip.

..Not silent, but no less deadly..

Seriously though, this thing needs a blend control so you can mix the dry and wet signals.

Thewintersoldier

I built this same board. The bosstone is a righteous old circuit. I used to have a voodoo labs version. And Ren and Stimpy was my jam. This is totally in that vein Dan, I love it! My favorite was the toilet seat warmer fairy on one episode, you should do a series of roccos modern life characters cause that was my favorite back in the day!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Who the hell is Bucky?

jjjimi84

Quote from: gordo on September 20, 2020, 09:38:07 AM
That's some nice shit.

There we go! Hey gordo, have you sold any pedals at Dr. Woods lately? My buddy Eric bought a few that looked really familiar....

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on September 20, 2020, 12:44:16 PM
I built this same board. The bosstone is a righteous old circuit. I used to have a voodoo labs version. And Ren and Stimpy was my jam. This is totally in that vein Dan, I love it! My favorite was the toilet seat warmer fairy on one episode, you should do a series of roccos modern life characters cause that was my favorite back in the day!

I still sing the dont whiz on the electric fence song, that documentary is pretty intense. I got plans for ren and stimpy, rocco, ahh real monsters and my current favorite fairly odd parents. I have four more kooplings to paint and then its vintage cartoons.

gordo

Get out, that's you???  Damn small world. That's excellent and Eric will do them much more justice than I ever could :-)

I've been downsizing since the move so figured it was time to thin the herd. A bunch of guitars and amps are next.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

cooder

Needs an extra knob for laxative. Like a sort of bias control...
BigNoise Amplification

cooder

BigNoise Amplification

Bio77

I've been GASing for one of these for awhile, It really pushes the low end.   

EBK

"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Hexjibber

matmosphere

lars

Quote from: Hexjibber on September 25, 2020, 08:25:29 AM
But can it do the brown sound?
I believe it's 92 octaves below the lowest E flat.
Yep. I clicked the, "continue without supporting us" link....