News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Female vibes covered in sweet dripping honey.

Started by cooder, October 08, 2020, 04:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cooder

Well that click bait title obviously worked... LOL.

Anyway, you might be disappoined to learn that "Female Vibes" is just another stompbox.
This time a ROG trivibe on a VipFX board and a MB Current Lower. Fitted nicely in the box with offset top mounted jacks and a great sounding fun combo.
I do like some vibe settings layered onto the swoosh of the Mistress.
And my lady loved and voted for the Paisley graphics which I dig too. So all is in peace and equilibrium.
Relay bypass switching is a home brew board based on the excellent Coda bypass system, thanks Benoit for sharing that stuff!

And a MB Honeydripper, what a cool unique sounding circuit, doesn't quite compare. Tight fit with top mounted jacks and the relay board is a finishline from 1776 fx. I 'even had to resort' to using metal frame jacks (nothing wrong with that of course) instead of the bulky Neutrik PVC ones I usually go for (those didn't quite fit).

BigNoise Amplification

Thewintersoldier

Your output and level of exellence is both truly inspiring and disgusting and defeating at the same time. I never thought of using a Flanger and vibrato together so now I think I'm gonna have to build my trivibe from Aion and stack it with my current lover. Graphics are very slick too!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Who the hell is Bucky?

rockola

Paisley FTW. Here's a work in progress of mine.

jimilee

Nice combos, the vibe and flange is a great combo. I do love some paisley also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Bret608

Sweet indeed! Flange with vibe makes me think of the Flange with No Name.

cooder

Thanks Gents!

Quote from: rockola on October 09, 2020, 07:54:29 AM
Paisley FTW. Here's a work in progress of mine.

Looking great I bet the guitar would sound nice and swooshy through this.... Post some pics when you have got it finished please!

Quote from: jimilee on October 09, 2020, 08:40:00 AM
Nice combos, the vibe and flange is a great combo. I do love some paisley also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes I do love some Paisley and I played it a it smart by showing my sweet love two design options to vote on, for her to decide.
One which was a bit off and ugly and the Paisley one, I knew exactly what she would vote for, so it was a bit slanted... but we're all happy and she feels even more involved in my nutty habit.
Brownie points.... ;)
BigNoise Amplification

jjjimi84

Dang! Looking great! Never thought of a Flange with Vibe before, back to the drawing board.