News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Couple PedalPCB builds

Started by madbean, October 08, 2020, 04:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

The Organ Donor I built quite a while ago but never boxed. Since I was doing the Leprechaun anyway I decided I should get my act together. I really like the Rainbow Puker graphics here :) Conveys my feeling about the Rainbow Machine perfectly.

I held off on building the Leprechaun for a long time since there was no schematic in the build doc. So, I just traced it directly from the PCB. Nothing too surprising in there although I do like how the Regen control was used. I'll probably borrow that for a future project! The rest is just exploiting one of the internal patches. I think it's a pretty clever design.

danfrank

Bio77

Those look great!  Agree that your graphic perfectly conveys what Rainbow Machine is going to sound like  ;D

cooder

Very cool and great graphics and etched plates indeed!
BigNoise Amplification

harryklippton

I sent your post on instagram of these to a friend and he replied with asking if they're for sale. They look great

jimilee

Those are cool yo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Thewintersoldier

Your etches are fantastic and your builds are fantastic. Im not the biggest fan of the rainbow machine but the organ donor is pretty cool. Now if you made a micro pog/ polyphonic octaver I would be all over that like white on rice. Great builds Brian.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Who the hell is Bucky?

matmosphere

Awesome! I need to make an Organ Donor one of these days

jjjimi84

Great looking builds, I love that homer graphic....

Classic Simpsons is unbeatable.