News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

ElGuapo name change and giveaway

Started by madbean, October 09, 2020, 12:30:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

I got a request for a name change on the ElGuapo project and decided it would be a good idea based on the info provided. There is a pedal already named ElGuapo and it's a fuzz so the ask is not so unreasonable (of course, commercial and DIY are separate but intertwined worlds). Before the pitchforks come out this came from a person I know and it was a friendly request so I didn't see any reason to make a big deal about it.

Anyway, ElGuapo is now called LETFA which stands for Less Than Four Amigos. Also, I decided to give away the remainder of the ElGuapo boards until I can get another batch made with the name change.

So, every order starting today will be receiving a ElGu--er, LETFA board until I update this thread when they are all gone. PS this is totally my decision, not a request from anyone.

cooder

Maybe you should call the next Fuzz project "Pitchfork Brigade" or so...
Very kind of you Sir in any case!

Edit: just realised there's already a pedal called "Pitchfork".... it's a tight game these dayz.
BigNoise Amplification

EBK

There isn't a pedal called SpiceGator yet.  Just saying.  ;)
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

madbean

Update: all the ElGuapos have been given away.