News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Lectric DC Echo

Started by Thewintersoldier, October 10, 2020, 01:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scruffie

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on October 11, 2020, 07:54:44 AM
My music area is in disarray because of distance learning, my oldest is using my recording computer and desk as her classroom. Here is a quick and dirty sneak peak with the phone of this thing. Strat>dc echo>blackface fender.

You don't need to make excuses for your pink butterfly bag.

Nice clip man, shows the core tone off nicely.
Works at Lectric-FX

Stomptown

Awesome job both inside and out! I can't wait to start on mine!

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: Scruffie on October 11, 2020, 04:08:00 PM
Quote from: Thewintersoldier on October 11, 2020, 07:54:44 AM
My music area is in disarray because of distance learning, my oldest is using my recording computer and desk as her classroom. Here is a quick and dirty sneak peak with the phone of this thing. Strat>dc echo>blackface fender.

You don't need to make excuses for your pink butterfly bag.

Nice clip man, shows the core tone off nicely.

That's not a pink butterfly bag, it's a pink butterfly bucket from easter like 2 years ago. Get it right man lol. I keeps a bunch of patch cords and stuff in there. You should see the big ass stuffed unicorn down in music room. Really ties the room together.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Who the hell is Bucky?

Scruffie

I almost said bucket! But I was like, why would he have a bucket?

The shame I feel...
Works at Lectric-FX

Haberdasher

Awesome build, my man.  I so often build in black enclosures that I forget how nice white can look.

Of course, it would look a lot nicer next to, say, a giant stuffed unicorn that ties the room together.
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: Haberdasher on October 12, 2020, 07:46:08 AM
Awesome build, my man.  I so often build in black enclosures that I forget how nice white can look.

Of course, it would look a lot nicer next to, say, a giant stuffed unicorn that ties the room together.
Last month was 2 years since we lost Iris. She was my home girl. She loved when I played and even though she was my wife's cat, her heart belonged to me. I was also the only male she liked. She lived to be almost 19 before cancer got her. Broke my heart. She slept on the unicorn and I can never get rid of it. It ties the room together bro!

Who the hell is Bucky?

cooder

Defintely a great reason to have a stuffed Unicorn and pink bucket in the room.
Pets are amazing, they pull on your heart strings.
BigNoise Amplification

jimilee

I dig that bass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

alanp

You're a man of sharp contrast, TWS. A Boondock Saints poster, several rock 'n' roll axes... and unicorns and cute kitties :)

Very nice build. I'm going to have to buy a few more 3005, soon.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: alanp on October 12, 2020, 03:27:45 PM
You're a man of sharp contrast, TWS. A Boondock Saints poster, several rock 'n' roll axes... and unicorns and cute kitties :)

Very nice build. I'm going to have to buy a few more 3005, soon.
That may be one of the best compliments I have ever gotten lol I try to be open minded and well rounded!

Who the hell is Bucky?

Bret608

Really glad to have gotten the chance to hear this! Awesome build of course, but you've honestly done us a service just by posting this clip.

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: Bret608 on October 14, 2020, 12:33:25 PM
Really glad to have gotten the chance to hear this! Awesome build of course, but you've honestly done us a service just by posting this clip.
Thanks man, here is another small clip with me using it with the touchstone chorus for a faux leslie tone to recreate the main lick to incubus' the warmth. Mike Einziger uses a boss RV-3 digital delay in the song and I think the dc echo does a pretty good job. The echos are softer and blur more than a digital but it's brighter than your average anolog. So in love with this thing.
Who the hell is Bucky?

Leevibe

Looks amazing in and out. I really like the white enclosure with black graphics and controls. It's super sharp. It sounds really nice in both clips. Solid work.

Thewintersoldier

Thanks, I love this thing so much I'm afraid I'm gonna turn into the edge and never turn the delay off. Welcome back as well.
Who the hell is Bucky?

Leevibe

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on October 17, 2020, 09:49:38 AM
Thanks, I love this thing so much I'm afraid I'm gonna turn into the edge and never turn the delay off. Welcome back as well.

Nothing wrong with turning into the Edge. hehe