Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

mjg

pickdropper

Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

matmosphere

Quote from: madbean on October 26, 2020, 08:25:08 PM

I have no idea where this came from, but man, I hope that guy never stops believing.

Scruffie

Quote from: Matmosphere on October 27, 2020, 05:54:03 AM

I have no idea where this came from, but man, I hope that guy never stops believing.
You've never seen The Lost Boys? :o
Works at Lectric-FX

Bret608

I think this clip was from a concert at a "Mulder/Scully 2020--Make America Believe Again" rally that they recently held here in the battleground state of Wisconsin.

matmosphere

Quote from: Scruffie on October 27, 2020, 05:55:28 AM
Quote from: Matmosphere on October 27, 2020, 05:54:03 AM

You've never seen The Lost Boys? :o

Ahhh, I don't think I've seen it since the early nineties. For some reason I've not revisited it in adulthood, seems about the right time of year for it now though. I did read something about it a while ago. Apparently it was originally intended to be about a Boy Scout troop, and be a lot more like Goonies.

madbean

Lot of people don't know this but he went on to be a famous actor in a well known TV Show. Here he is in one of his last music videos before transitioning to acting.

Govmnt_Lacky

Govmnt_Lacky

pickdropper

Quote from: madbean on October 27, 2020, 06:34:38 AM
Lot of people don't know this but he went on to be a famous actor in a well known TV Show. Here he is in one of his last music videos before transitioning to acting.

Success often comes to those who still believe in themselves.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

thesmokingman

It's true, Tina Turner's sax player from back in the Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome days was oiled up, swole John Hamm
once upon a time I was Tornado Alley FX

madbean

Lotta people don't know the other famous musician that was in Lost Boys. After his music career stalled out he turned to acting, too.

Here he is in his final performance just before getting the Lost Boys gig.

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on October 27, 2020, 08:33:12 AM
Lotta people don't know the other famous musician that was in Lost Boys. After his music career stalled out he turned to acting, too.

Here he is in his final performance just before getting the Lost Boys gig.

Wow, he was in ZZTop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

EBK

That looks like Justin Long wearing a car floor mat.
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber