News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

#VFEFRIDAY Fuzz Cocktail

Started by jjjimi84, December 25, 2020, 04:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jjjimi84

Here is week two of the VFEFRIDAY. It is a clone of a Fender Blender and sounds insane. For this build I taped off the sides and airbrushed a sparkle white paint that isn't really sparkly and then hand painted that christmas bear on there. It is posted here from fresh picture from the Chirstmas tree with my sons first ornament.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope we all get to enjoy some time with our families (virtual or live).

cooder

Excellent build and a cool Teddy there!
Merry Xmas!
BigNoise Amplification

Thewintersoldier

Awesome build Dan, can't wait to hear this beast! Merry Christmas
Who the hell is Bucky?

jjjimi84

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on December 25, 2020, 09:09:55 PM

I can shoot a quick demo of it this week for ya. I want to learn the xmen animated theme song.....

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: jjjimi84 on December 26, 2020, 02:11:55 PM
Quote from: Thewintersoldier on December 25, 2020, 09:09:55 PM

I can shoot a quick demo of it this week for ya. I want to learn the xmen animated theme song.....
That would be rad as hell. I'm the juggernaut bitch!
Who the hell is Bucky?

diablochris6

What a gnarly sounding pedal. The Fender Blender has always been in the back of my head to attempt to build, but it never goes much past that. The VFE version REALLY kicks the desire up a few notches though. Great build, and good look with the enclosure. I dig the stitching and minimal line work that gives the bear its fabric texture.
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

jjjimi84

Quote from: diablochris6 on December 26, 2020, 07:23:46 PM
What a gnarly sounding pedal. The Fender Blender has always been in the back of my head to attempt to build, but it never goes much past that. The VFE version REALLY kicks the desire up a few notches though. Great build, and good look with the enclosure. I dig the stitching and minimal line work that gives the bear its fabric texture.

I would love to see what you would do with this circuit, my next three builds are your designs, two sagans and a vomit comet. As for the artwork that is high praise and I really appreciate it, your instagram account has some incredible artwork.

diablochris6

Quote from: jjjimi84 on December 29, 2020, 10:45:10 PM
I would love to see what you would do with this circuit, my next three builds are your designs, two sagans and a vomit comet. As for the artwork that is high praise and I really appreciate it, your instagram account has some incredible artwork.

Looking forward to those builds too!

Thanks for the compliments on the art; I'm more of a ink and paper kind of guy...not much more versatile than that.
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

studiodunn

Awesome looking build and I wish that board was available. I like gnarly!!!

jjjimi84

Quote from: studiodunn on January 03, 2021, 01:42:12 AM
Awesome looking build and I wish that board was available. I like gnarly!!!

I would ask around on the forum, I believe thats how I got mine.