News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

#VFEFRIDAY Springboard

Started by jjjimi84, January 01, 2021, 08:29:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jjjimi84

Here is the Springboard a lovely little reverb with my homage to jaws painted on it.

It was a challenging build but stuffing it into a 125B helped. Dialing in the trimmers was quite a task but all in all it sounds really good and will be used in a bunch of my videos.

Happy New Year everyone.

Thewintersoldier

Nice, I like how it has a dry blend, I wish more reverbs had that because it can be a pain to go from no reverb to show gaze the second you touch the reverb knob.
Who the hell is Bucky?

jjjimi84

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on January 01, 2021, 09:16:52 AM
Nice, I like how it has a dry blend, I wish more reverbs had that because it can be a pain to go from no reverb to show gaze the second you touch the reverb knob.

I couldn't agree with you more. My goal is to get good enough to design a reverb that is like my guyatone delay. A switch that when on side A is subtle reverb just for a little ambience and side b covers everything else. Now just to find more hours in the day to do so.

dawson

Criticism is encouraged: constructive, or otherwise.

studiodunn

I love your graphics and always am marvelled at how it still feels like room for more in those boxes.

cooder

Excellent build! Demo coming up?
Happy New Years to you too!
BigNoise Amplification

jjjimi84

Quote from: dawson on January 02, 2021, 04:30:14 PM
What a great shark!

Thank you! Thank you! Tail goes to the underside, should have shown that....

Quote from: studiodunn on January 02, 2021, 05:43:35 PM
I love your graphics and always am marvelled at how it still feels like room for more in those boxes.

Thank you! Peter Rutter amazes me with his layouts and ability to cram so much into a pedal.

Quote from: cooder on January 02, 2021, 06:59:48 PM
Excellent build! Demo coming up?
Happy New Years to you too!

Thank you! If you would like a demo I will make one, I really have no direction for what gets demoed. I have one other idea on how to decide what gets done but its kinda outlandish. I want to have people in my life build a board (4 pedals) for me based solely on the art and I would write a song using them and then do a month of in depth demoes. I tried to film one of these with my brother and he shit the bed, red light fever and two hours of blooper reel.