News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Transporters have been invented!

Started by lars, January 14, 2021, 02:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lars

It's the only explanation I can find for what happened to my Tayda shipment. It was supposed to be delivered yesterday, and in fact, the USPS site said it was "out for delivery" from my post office. Now, magically, when I put in the tracking number it says my order shipped out of Denver at 7:00 am this morning.
How did my package get from nearly being delivered at my door last night, to suddenly leaving Denver earlier today? Just the logistics of processing it from going from my post office back to the distribution center onto a plane to Denver, getting processed all through there, then back on a plane back to here to go back through the distribution center...that's like a two day process that happened in a just few hours!
Yes, they have transporters and aren't telling us...
Beam me up!
Yep. I clicked the, "continue without supporting us" link....

Aentons

I've been fooled like that before by seeing old tracking information on a number being reused. Once the new info hit the online system it reset and started using the new info

PapaKev

I had the same thing happen over the holidays. I had 3 orders about 2-3 days apart. Of course the last one came first, then the second. The third took almost a month. Hung out in CO for 2 weeks, the Las Vegas for a spell. Order Dec 8th, received Jan 6. Small Bear wasn't much better. They were in NJ for awhile, then went over me to Indiana, then I guess wanted some sun so they went to Charleston SC instead of Charleston WV. Fun times.

madbean

I had a customer just recently that showed his package delivered about 5 days before it actually was. USPS is a bit of a mess now. I think it will get back to normal operation soon.

davent

Digikey's had it for years and kept it to themselves, cat's outta the bag now.
dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

gordo

I believe that Lawrence over at LMS might have one.  I swear I've had orders on my step before the mouse button gets cold.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

jimilee

They just wanted to get the messy paperwork out of the way.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

lars

Quote from: madbean on January 14, 2021, 04:04:22 PM
I had a customer just recently that showed his package delivered about 5 days before it actually was.
They've invented time travel as well! Great Scott, Marty!

eglanchamp

Well, my thought of all that happened to you guys is that USPS should have given you compensation or at least a coupon because this is really annoying. Services like USPS should work properly without lost packages and broken items delivered to your door. I have a business in France (some children's clothes and stuff) and the goods are being delivered in Poland to my franchise store that opened there recently. I rent a track once every 4 months and deliver all of the products there. Essay, without delays and really fast, that's why I chose this option. The only problem was the documentation, however now with https://supercmr.com/ it became much easier, cause the CMR documents are stored and made automatically.

jimilee

Their tracking shows where it's supposed to be rather than where it actually is, sometimes. That being said, Keefe shipped me something or I shipped him something and it took a tour of Dallas, literally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

lars

And apparently, Star Wars is real! Check out this excerpt from mlb.com:

In his first at-at? :D

jimilee

Hell yeah! At-Ats are cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk