Too corny?

Started by PapaKev, January 16, 2021, 03:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PapaKev

cooder

Spot on. And I'm not Canadian.
BigNoise Amplification

mjg

I was expecting a photo of a can of corn. 

Ohhh, I get it.  Took me a while. 

PapaKev

:D 

Quote from: mjg on January 16, 2021, 10:54:17 PM
I was expecting a photo of a can of corn. 

Ohhh, I get it.  Took me a while.

jimilee

No man, that's awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

gordo

I'm looking for some sort of political angle (Ottawa) but took me WAY too long to make Snow connection, let alone auto wah. Well played.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

davent

Quote from: gordo on January 17, 2021, 07:52:46 AM
I'm looking for some sort of political angle (Ottawa) but took me WAY too long to make Snow connection, let alone auto wah. Well played.

I'm Canadian, i have no clue.
dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

PapaKev

Thank you.

Quote from: jimilee on January 17, 2021, 06:15:10 AM
No man, that's awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PapaKev

Thanks!

PapaKev

Nothing to do with Canada. Don't look for any special meaning. I'm not that clever  :D 

The little man at the bottom may be throwing people off. I was trying to find a Mad Professor, but he looks more like a Scientist.

Quote from: davent on January 17, 2021, 08:22:22 AM

I'm Canadian, i have no clue.
dave

jjjimi84

I love it! Nice work, hat tipped.

PapaKev

Thewintersoldier

you should do a whole series of Disney princesses, I have two girls and I definitely approve!
Who the hell is Bucky?