News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

VFE Mobius Strip

Started by jjjimi84, March 31, 2021, 09:09:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jjjimi84

Here is the first in a long list of VFE pedals I demoed from #VFEFRIDAY, so many cool sounds in this pedal. This will be every Wednesday for quite sometime so if there are any requests please let me know.

harryklippton

Very cool. What's that thing on the bridge of your strat?

Bio77

jimilee

Nice video, I love your space too man. Surrounded by all your toys. I need one of those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jjjimi84

Quote from: harryklippton on March 31, 2021, 10:28:09 AM

That is a jake blade, it is a type of trem bar made out of a motorcycle gas tank. The guitar player from Umphreys McGee invented it, Jake Cinninger. It works great for all of the non dive bomb guitar stuff I do.

Quote from: jimilee on March 31, 2021, 01:23:08 PM
Nice video, I love your space too man. Surrounded by all your toys. I need one of those.

That room is so packed with stuff but it is my happy place, I should really do a video about that room and all of the diy stuff in there.

Thank you all for watching and the kind words, I think next week wil be the Pale horse then after that the old school.

harryklippton

Quote from: jjjimi84 on March 31, 2021, 04:14:43 PM

That is a jake blade, it is a type of trem bar made out of a motorcycle gas tank. The guitar player from Umphreys McGee invented it, Jake Cinninger. It works great for all of the non dive bomb guitar stuff I do.

Looks pretty neat. I just looked at the website. I don't really ever use the bar on my strat. I have a b bender on my tele though, and I'd probably put one on any tele I ever get in the future

jjjimi84

Quote from: harryklippton on March 31, 2021, 05:40:32 PM
Quote from: jjjimi84 on March 31, 2021, 04:14:43 PM

Looks pretty neat. I just looked at the website. I don't really ever use the bar on my strat. I have a b bender on my tele though, and I'd probably put one on any tele I ever get in the future

It works really well, when I have a bar on there i like to pretend I am jeff beck and do a bad job at that. I always just removed the bar and pulled on the bridge this makes that a lot easier. Highly recommended and is available for all kinds of guitars

Aentons

Issac Brock from Modest Mouse also has a special grabber for his whammy magic but I think it's a built-in thingy