News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Hello everyone!

Started by Hetronnn, September 09, 2021, 03:50:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hetronnn

Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum, I will be glad to meet new people and, of course, learn new information from the threads on the forem  ;D
Euripides
employee monitoring software
"Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness."

jimilee

Good morning. Welcome, we are happy to have you. I'm sure you'll find all of our members super helpful and friendly. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Zerro

Nice to see you Hetronnn. See basic infos for new faces. They are very usefull for us for better help and advices, like how to send basic infos about device, you build, schematics, measured values etc..., how to describe your issues you encountered...
"Nudíte se? Kupte si našeho cvičeného ježka! Pobaví vás svými veselýmí kousky!"

burnt fingers

VERY new myself....

This forum rocks in so many ways, the MOST helpful place ever as far as I am concerned.

Enjoy!

:)

Zerro

That's true. Humbly said, there are only genious guys here. Mostly...
"Nudíte se? Kupte si našeho cvičeného ježka! Pobaví vás svými veselýmí kousky!"

jimilee

The biggest thing is, we all get along, no one flames, and if they do, it gets shut down pretty quickly. This is one place on the web where we don't mind helping and educating. We all were new at one point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

burnt fingers

So many other places could learn a lot from this place, attitude-wise etc!

Happy to have landed here!

:)

Drew Hallenbeck

Welcome!
When I think about where I am now compared to where I was about six or seven years ago, I know that I owe A LOT to the forum members here!
Welcome aboard and happy building!
Building with my daughter and occasionally selling as "Daddy Daughter Pedal Works"
Not for any real profit, just trying to have a self-funding hobby.