News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

November is gonna be lit!

Started by Thewintersoldier, November 08, 2021, 08:00:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thewintersoldier

I can't wait, I got like 5 boards I'm ordering. So happy to have some quality projects since the other venders want to just drive in the slow lane [emoji23].

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Who the hell is Bucky?

jimilee

Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

harryklippton

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on November 08, 2021, 08:00:57 AM
I can't wait, I got like 5 boards I'm ordering. So happy to have some quality projects since the other venders want to just drive in the slow lane [emoji23].

😂😂😂😂

jjjimi84

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: jjjimi84 on November 08, 2021, 02:24:22 PM
Polyphase makes me wet
The only person who's wanted the polyphase more than me is probably jimilee lol
Who the hell is Bucky?

Aentons

jimilee

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on November 08, 2021, 02:28:10 PM
Quote from: jjjimi84 on November 08, 2021, 02:24:22 PM
Polyphase makes me wet
The only person who's wanted the polyphase more than me is probably jimilee lol
Oh yeah!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

madbean

LOL, yeah if only. Anything leftover from monthly bills basically goes right back into mbp in some fashion. And I am totally good with that.

I seemed to have hit a bit of a winning streak lately and I'm happy for it. Making up for lost time after feeling so unwell for most of the year feels great! Now my mutant powers have arisen from their long dormant slumber. I only need to finish acquiring the remaining Infinity Stones before I....wait, that's not right. I was never here I WAS NEVER HERE!

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: madbean on November 08, 2021, 05:19:52 PM

LOL, yeah if only. Anything leftover from monthly bills basically goes right back into mbp in some fashion. And I am totally good with that.

I seemed to have hit a bit of a winning streak lately and I'm happy for it. Making up for lost time after feeling so unwell for most of the year feels great! Now my mutant powers have arisen from their long dormant slumber. I only need to finish acquiring the remaining Infinity Stones before I....wait, that's not right. I was never here I WAS NEVER HERE!
I meant what I said, everyone else just keeps on dropping TS variants and your doing the real stuff. I'm glad your doing better Brian, the hobby just isn't as fun when your not doing your thing. Now about those drill templates...haha
Who the hell is Bucky?

matmosphere

yeah, I'm with Chris for the most part here. Almost all of the boards I've bought lately are from here. There are many more I'm interested in but I've slowed down building a lot lately.

Now we need to show all the guys who buy boards elsewhere what is up, and let them know what Brian has going on.