Main Menu

Dec. Release schedule!

Started by madbean, December 01, 2021, 05:12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on December 12, 2021, 06:48:31 AM
Quote from: jimilee on December 11, 2021, 07:17:10 PM
Quote from: madbean on December 11, 2021, 05:24:26 PM
Well we had a big god##m tornado rip through middle TN last night and we've been without power for going on 24 hours. Not sure when things will be back to normal, but most likely I'll need to dial back the number of releases to the  meet the deadline. I'm thankful we suffered no damage! A number of folks in our neighborhood were not as lucky.
Holy crap man, I'm glad your family is safe. I didn't realize they can that close. I guess it was all eclipsed by the Kentucky damage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah we got lucky. Just a few blocks over and some big trees came down. Some streets closed and some homes damaged. Luckily we got power back this morning. Good thing, too, because it 54F in the house when I woke up this morning!
Oh wow, yeah. I whine like a girl when it's cold. You have kids to take care of, gotta keep the babies warm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

gordo

Glad you folks made it thru OK.  A brutal swath of storms.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

Bio77

madbean

Pushing the release back a few days. I just lost too much momentum with the freakish storm. So, I'm setting the new date to either Friday or Saturday at the latest. I'll just put out whatever is completed at that point and any not done will come after Christmas. The Giveaway will start with the release this week and go until all the boards are gone.

gordo

We'll still be here.  Glad you are too.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

zgrav

Thanks for the updates and best wishes on having a happy holiday with your family.

baloubass

Hello, does anyone know the difference with the BK Butler Tube Driver and the Blue Tube. Do you think the Archibald project can tweaking to the Blue Tube version?
Thank and have a good new year's eve.

dawson

Criticism is encouraged: constructive, or otherwise.

Bio77

Ha!  I'm with you.  I can't wait to get home and see check my vactrol and photoresistor stash.

madbean

dawson

Criticism is encouraged: constructive, or otherwise.