News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Why isn't there a link to the MB pedal site from the forum page???

Started by danfrank, December 26, 2021, 01:42:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

danfrank

Yeah, you heard me!
Maybe I'm blind but it sure would come in handy... Several times when I type in Madbean it automatically jumps to the forum. Sometimes I DO want to go to the BUY page...

EBK

"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

EBK

Geez, I didn't mean it that way!  ;D

Maybe I should've added a smiley or something?
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

jimilee

Quote from: EBK on December 26, 2021, 02:23:48 AM
Geez, I didn't mean it that way!  ;D

Maybe I should've added a smiley or something?
I guess I should have too. I was just trying to be funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

EBK

harryklippton

jimilee

Quote from: harryklippton on December 26, 2021, 03:16:24 PM
I always wondered about this too

I don't know how long it's been there, I do know it wasn't always there. So we're not going crazy.

matmosphere

Think it popped up around the time the orange Donut link showed up. Maybe a little earlier

peAk

jimilee

Quote from: peAk on December 27, 2021, 10:59:12 PM
It's been there for a very long time, you old bastards!

;D
Bwahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk