News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Kompromat wired to be always on, no footswitch

Started by cloudprofessor, January 11, 2022, 05:57:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cloudprofessor

Probably a dumb question, but I did a forum search and couldn't find an answer.

If I had a kompromat that I wanted to wire to be always on with no footswitch, is that as easy as jumpering the in and out pads at the bottom of the PCB or do I need to do anything with the J1, J2, L, and ground pads?

jimilee

If you jumpered them, it would be in bypass all the time. Wire the in and out at the bottom directly to the input jack and out put jacks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: jimilee on January 12, 2022, 07:12:17 AM
If you jumpered them, it would be in bypass all the time. Wire the in and out at the bottom directly to the input jack and out put jacks.

Who the hell is Bucky?

cloudprofessor

So I got it wired up and it works and sounds great, but the LED isn't on. How would I wire it so that the LED is turned on? I was betting I'd need to connect the L pad to the ground but I thought I'd ask first.

jimilee

Quote from: cloudprofessor on January 26, 2022, 09:19:38 PM
So I got it wired up and it works and sounds great, but the LED isn't on. How would I wire it so that the LED is turned on? I was betting I'd need to connect the L pad to the ground but I thought I'd ask first.
Yessir

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.