News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

I need and eagle part, please.

Started by jimilee, January 17, 2022, 08:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

I'm looking for a 2n6027 part for eagle. If you can point me in the right direction for making one, that would be great too. Laying out a hummingbird tremolo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

JTM100

SnapEDA has the part available...
https://www.snapeda.com/parts/2N6027G/ON%20Semiconductor/view-part/?ref=search&t=2n6027

The service is free and usually has the parts I need but you can also request parts to be created.
You will have to add it to your library.

Good luck!
El Jefe at Tex Mex Effects

jimilee

Quote from: JTM100 on January 17, 2022, 08:19:28 PM
SnapEDA has the part available...
https://www.snapeda.com/parts/2N6027G/ON%20Semiconductor/view-part/?ref=search&t=2n6027

The service is free and usually has the parts I need but you can also request parts to be created.
You will have to add it to your library.

Good luck!
Hey, thank you. I used that, but the footprint board model was off, the pads were touching. How can I edit that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

JTM100

I don't have a lot of experience with this, so there's probably an easier way to do this.

You'll have to edit the package...

In the Control Panel window, click on File, then Open, then Library. Select the library that contains the part you want to edit.
This will open a new window. Select your Device (part) on the left, then double click on the associated Package (footprint) you want to edit. A new window opens with the footprint you selected. You can then move the pads where you want them. Click save and that should be it!
Not sure if you have to close and re-open Eagle to load the newly saved footprint.
Hope this helps!
El Jefe at Tex Mex Effects

jkokura

Send me a message Jimi. I can help you out.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals