News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Hello from Directly Under the Sun, Arizona

Started by blackhatboojum, March 24, 2022, 08:39:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackhatboojum

Hello everyone.  My name is Clinton and I've been a regular on another forum.  I see a lot of familiar names from said forum and those names have posted several madbean builds over there.  All of which were very impressive.  Since I'm relatively new to pedal building, the madbean circuits that I was interested in were always intimidating as hell.  Now that I've been building for about a year, and have a dozen or so successful builds, I'm confident enough to take them on.  There is a lot of great builds and information on here and I'm just soaking it all up like a sponge.  Also, some cool shit in development that I'm super stoked for.  Anway, I'm happy to finally be a part of this forum and thanks for having me.
The kind of guy who sticks a fork in his Dr. Pepper... If you know what I mean.

jimilee

Welcome to our little corner of the intertubz. Lots of helpful, kind folks over here. Brian's boards are a lot of fun, but yes, they can definitely be intimidating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Bio77

Thewintersoldier

Welcome to the minor league, tee ball is over! Minor league may be a bit much, perhaps JV? Either way this ain't the big league 🤣
Who the hell is Bucky?

jjjimi84

Welcome to the land of incredible build docs and challenging builds!

blackhatboojum

Thanks for the friendly greetings everyone.  I just committed to my first Madbean pcb so, hopefully a successful build report in the not too distant future.
The kind of guy who sticks a fork in his Dr. Pepper... If you know what I mean.