News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Pedals for Ukraine-Grey Spec DOD 250

Started by Thewintersoldier, April 15, 2022, 12:42:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thewintersoldier

This is my second build for the Pedals for Ukraine humanitarian Relief effort. I want to thank PedalPCB for helping with this build with his generous donation of the board to help the cause. This is a vintage Gray Spec 250. I had a stash of old LM741s so that made the cut. Nothing too special going on circuit wise as it's a very low parts count build. It's a good sounding pedal, not great or bad but I personally don't see what all the fuss is about with this circuit lol. For the design I went with grey Hulk for the grey spec theme. The backplate is really cool to me and not something I really see often. If you haven't read about the ghost of kyiv its a really cool story and shows how scrappy the Ukrainian military is. I originally wanted to do the graphic on the front but I couldn't make it work without having hardware obscure important parts of the image. I felt that doing it on the front would have been a disservice, so I decided to do it unaltered on the back. No film on gray tayda enclosure. Really happy how this turned out. This will be part of a sponsored sale hosted by reverb.com at the end of the month. Can't wait to see what everyone else involved is doing for this!

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Who the hell is Bucky?

cooder

And again Chris nails it, flippin' awesomesauce.
All straight forward class and super graphics front and back.
BigNoise Amplification

Paradox916

Seriously, this came out really great. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blackhatboojum

Another great looking build!  I'm right there with you on the circuit.  I've always thought it's just kinda... meh.  People seem love it though so, I guess it works for them.
The kind of guy who sticks a fork in his Dr. Pepper... If you know what I mean.

jjjimi84

zombie_rock123

That artwork is so good it looks like a digital rendering! Hats off to you man.
I sometimes label builds rockwright
https://www.instagram.com/rockwrightfx/

Bio77