News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

EHX Sequencer Drum-Lectric-fx abacus

Started by Thewintersoldier, April 24, 2022, 09:27:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thewintersoldier

This is a bit a a community effort. First want to thank @Gordo for an IC and @jjjimi84 with the led lenses after a design change. Also this is my tribute to @cooder because he has been an inspiration to me the past 4 or 5 years since he became an early supporter of mine and always kind and helpful. Just like Stephan, red wiring with inside of enclosure painted black.
Not much to say build wise, really simple and straightforward. It's a 8 step sequencer bleep bloop with a few controls. The speed is well, speed. The decay will thin the note out or make us fatter and more sustain. Single or repeat switch. The clock setting is for if your using a second unit or other clock to drive the unit. I'm already planning another build for real madness. Also, it's kid approved and mother/wife hated! I went with Ultron because he would probably dig this thing. Tayda UV print on bare enclosure. Video is straight into the interface. Video also has some other noisemakers for added fun.

Who the hell is Bucky?

Bio77

Super cool build, Chris!  That ground wire looks pro and I dig the enclosure.  Cooder blackout looks awesome.

blackhatboojum

This is a neat friggin noise maker.  Super tight build as always  ;D
The kind of guy who sticks a fork in his Dr. Pepper... If you know what I mean.

cooder

BigNoise Amplification

Paradox916

Awesome top notch build, that thing is so crazy...I like!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

madbean

That is serious hot shit. I keep finding L'EctricFX projects I want to build. Stop. No....stttooopppp.

gordo

Diggin that bus wire. That's a cool idea. Very nice build.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: madbean on April 24, 2022, 05:51:26 PM
That is serious hot shit. I keep finding L'EctricFX projects I want to build. Stop. No....stttooopppp.
I keep saying the same thing, only it's them AND you. I'm back on your stuff, I'm starting my sludgehammer now.
Who the hell is Bucky?

jimilee

They have a nice niche with older discontinued EHX projects.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.