News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

MBP Leviathan

Started by nzCdog, May 09, 2022, 10:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nzCdog

Cobbled together using leftover bits and my lovely wife's art skills.  Finally a delay that fits on the giggn' board!  Pcb layout coutesy of madbeanpedals etchers paradice :)

cooder

Nice one! Great to see another build of yours, Corey!
BigNoise Amplification

mjg

Nice - I'm digging the art skills.  :D

jjjimi84

That is really great work, hats off to your wife! That is a really great painting

Bio77

Awesome work!  That looks sharp  8)

nzCdog

peAk

Really dig the graphics!

benny_profane

Fantastic art and great job with the board! Solid build in and out!

blackhatboojum

Sweet!  Nice to see the Digitech drop getting some love as well.  One of the few commercially available pedals I have that gets used all of the time.
The kind of guy who sticks a fork in his Dr. Pepper... If you know what I mean.

matmosphere

Awesome looking build! Did she handprint the lettering as well? Those are some skills.

nzCdog

Thanks all for the kind words! :)

Quote from: blackhatboojum on May 10, 2022, 10:20:30 PM
Sweet!  Nice to see the Digitech drop getting some love as well.  One of the few commercially available pedals I have that gets used all of the time.
Cheers!  Yes, the drop is a handy pedal.  Saves me re-tuning for a couple of songs in the set.  (Horn charts in arbitrary keys etc.)
How do you use yours?  :)

Quote from: matmosphere on May 11, 2022, 02:10:14 AM
Awesome looking build! Did she handprint the lettering as well? Those are some skills.
Thanks Matt... the lettering is laser printed onto water slide decals :)

blackhatboojum

Quote from: nzCdog on May 11, 2022, 10:10:50 PM

Quote from: blackhatboojum on May 10, 2022, 10:20:30 PM
Cheers!  Yes, the drop is a handy pedal.  Saves me re-tuning for a couple of songs in the set.  (Horn charts in arbitrary keys etc.)
How do you use yours?  :)

That's pretty much how I use mine.  It's perfect for the 1/2 and full step down stuff I play every now and then.  No need to constantly re-tune and no need to have 3 or 4 guitars sitting around with different tunings, string gauges, setups, etc.
The kind of guy who sticks a fork in his Dr. Pepper... If you know what I mean.