News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

NGD dont judge me

Started by jimilee, June 11, 2022, 08:53:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Derpinador

Aye, if anything I want more pics so I can possibly fabricate a lefty version(never for sale... I'm terrible at it  ;D) It's your money other than the 1 who shares you're bed at night it's how YOU choose to spend it.

jimilee

Quote from: Derpinador on June 17, 2022, 12:36:58 PM
Aye, if anything I want more pics so I can possibly fabricate a lefty version(never for sale... I'm terrible at it  ;D) It's your money other than the 1 who shares you're bed at night it's how YOU choose to spend it.
[emoji1787] sure thing man, what closeups specifically do you need? Happy to oblige. The measurements are that if a 50s standard.

The wife lives the guitars, she hates when I sell one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Derpinador

I was wondering about the backside of the body but if that's standard I can just get away with using a template set for a flat top and play with the Keda made aniline  dyes(the factory is close enough direct mail orders only see 2 post offices...)to match the colors. But that'll be after I finish my moclery builds of left handed Rick anniversary issues ;D
I guess we're all waiting for a soundbite of the humbuckers in action at this point.