News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

NGD dont judge me

Started by jimilee, June 11, 2022, 08:53:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

Slash Appetite Burst. Got it for a steal on Reverb. I was going to wait, but they're slowly disappearing, so I grabbed one before I couldn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

dan.schumaker

Looks awesome!  Did you get it from the Gibsin Demo Shop?  I've been seeing some come through on there for a not terrible price..

thomasha

jjjimi84

Damn man that thing is killer!

blackhatboojum

Friggin sweet!  Slash or not I love Les Pauls
The kind of guy who sticks a fork in his Dr. Pepper... If you know what I mean.

harryklippton

jimilee

Quote from: dan.schumaker on June 11, 2022, 10:10:16 AM
Looks awesome!  Did you get it from the Gibsin Demo Shop?  I've been seeing some come through on there for a not terrible price..
I did not, but I saw the one they had. I did get it for the same price, though. I was gonna get it if I couldn't get this one down to that price.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

gordo

Dude, I live vicariously thru your posts.  I'm so jealous, that's just an outright gorgeous guitar.  Good for you.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

cooder

We do need a "Fainting" emoji... one more than  :o shocked...
BigNoise Amplification

DLW

Invertiguy

Judge you? For what? That thing is beautiful! Sure, Gibson may not be the greatest company, their guitars can be kind of overpriced, and their fanboys can be rather annoying but that doesn't mean that they don't make good instruments (most of the time, anyway). Enjoy your sweet new score!
Doomsday Devices

pickdropper

I'm sure it was difficult walking away from Reverb with the chorus of "You Could Be Mine" repeating through your head.  ;-)

Great looking guitar.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

nzCdog

Ahhhh bro, looks beautiful. Yet another excellent, acquisition. I need to talk with you in an few years... Planning a LP standard to celebrate (evebtually) completing my degree

jimilee

Quote from: Invertiguy on June 12, 2022, 03:30:13 AM
Judge you? For what? That thing is beautiful! Sure, Gibson may not be the greatest company, their guitars can be kind of overpriced, and their fanboys can be rather annoying but that doesn't mean that they don't make good instruments (most of the time, anyway). Enjoy your sweet new score!
Cause it's my 8th Les Paul and my guitar collection is absurdly large. I appreciate your kind words, I love Gibson.

culturejam

Why would anyone judge you for buying a badass guitar? She's a beaut, Clark.  8)
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects