News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Fraudhacker flanger released

Started by madbean, August 20, 2022, 08:15:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

The Fraudhacker (based on the BF-2 flanger) project is now available in the store. For the discerning swirl lover.

[youtube width=540]g3cxMeMj7v4[/youtube]

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on August 20, 2022, 08:15:17 AM
The Fraudhacker (based on the BF-2 flanger) project is now available in the store. For the discerning swirl lover.

[youtube width=540]g3cxMeMj7v4[/youtube]
I like some discerning swirl...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

zombie_rock123

Awesome demo! I just built a ... I'm good for... yeah I'll be snagging this one.
I sometimes label builds rockwright
https://www.instagram.com/rockwrightfx/

BryGuy

That video made me laugh. Great demo!

in8241

My day was going fine, had my mind set on the collasus mxr 117 pcb, about to pull the trigger, then I saw this.........   

madbean

Quote from: BryGuy on August 20, 2022, 12:12:54 PM

I was cracking myself up while working on it. Showed it to my wife and she was all "that's nice dear" :)

blackhatboojum

Quote from: in8241 on August 20, 2022, 02:26:25 PM
My day was going fine, had my mind set on the collasus mxr 117 pcb, about to pull the trigger, then I saw this.........

Buy both  ;)  ;D
The kind of guy who sticks a fork in his Dr. Pepper... If you know what I mean.

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on August 20, 2022, 03:18:36 PM
Quote from: BryGuy on August 20, 2022, 12:12:54 PM

I was cracking myself up while working on it. Showed it to my wife and she was all "that's nice dear" :)
Bwahahahaha

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Bret608

I think this might be my favorite demo video ever! We get cloud-flying bean all the way up to flaming Elmo and even Hellboy.  :D

gordo

Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

madbean

Cool, I'm glad people are digging this type of demo so I will do some more. Looks like I will finally have a bigger workshop area in a few weeks so I can have a permanent camera/lighting setup and start doing things a little more professional.

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on August 23, 2022, 05:53:59 PM
Cool, I'm glad people are digging this type of demo so I will do some more. Looks like I will finally have a bigger workshop area in a few weeks so I can have a permanent camera/lighting setup and start doing things a little more professional.
Nice. Are you going to be in the videos with a green screen and junk?

madbean

Quote from: jimilee on August 24, 2022, 08:47:31 AM

I don't plan on putting myself on screen too much. But, maybe if I get a little more comfortable putting myself on camera.
I do want to build up the channel into something much better. Having a dedicated camera, sound and lighting setup will be the missing ingredient.

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on August 24, 2022, 05:18:09 PM
Quote from: jimilee on August 24, 2022, 08:47:31 AM

I don't plan on putting myself on screen too much. But, maybe if I get a little more comfortable putting myself on camera.
I do want to build up the channel into something much better. Having a dedicated camera, sound and lighting setup will be the missing ingredient.
This seems to be the way to go these days.

GregTurrigenous

The Fraudhacker is my first MB pedal, and it's sounding glorious!

Only thing not great is the LED isn't working. The instructions say the first batch has the issue with being permanently partially lit, and I soldered the negative lead to the footswitch as per said instructions. I know I need to look under the hood and make sure I did it right so I'm not yet looking for toubleshooting help, BUT: are we still on the first batch of PCBs, or can I now solder both LED leads to the PCB?

Apologies if I'm posting in the wrong place.