News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Archibald 2022 version now available

Started by madbean, October 09, 2022, 01:42:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

I did a revision to the Archibald project to correct some minor issues with the initial release version and it is now available in the mbp store. The doc has been updated accordingly. 

EBK

Excellent!

I really like the Archibald.  I highly recommend it, especially to anyone who plays solid state or otherwise clean amps.

I see that the buffer switch is now a panel feature.  I have never changed my DIP switches to try it without the buffer.  Perhaps I will give it a try..
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

jimilee

Quote from: EBK on October 10, 2022, 03:05:36 AM
Excellent!

I really like the Archibald.  I highly recommend it, especially to anyone who plays solid state or otherwise clean amps.

I see that the buffer switch is now a panel feature.  I have never changed my DIP switches to try it without the buffer.  Perhaps I will give it a try..
+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.