News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

10.12 - Restocks

Started by madbean, October 12, 2022, 04:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Several projects have been restocked: Tourbus, Polytrog, Kompromat, Mangler, Glasshole, Glitchee, and Total Recall.

Notes:
- Tourbus has been updated to rev.1. The notes on the (minor) revision are on pg.1. I do not have any Tourbus Bonus Packs yet but I expect to have some more in the next 10 days. New boards are purple. Also, I was able to reduce the price a bit.
- Polytog will no longer include the 10k multi-trim but I have provided a link to the Tayda part you can use. It's only about $0.28.
- The Total Recall and TRXPN boards are now separate items (since I think most people are building the TR with the Xvive 3005 repros by this point). The prices have been adjusted accordingly.

I expect to have a few new projects to release sometime next week and then a few more before the end of Oct. A few projects are still out of stock and those should be available at the end of the month. I'm still not sure when the VFE projects will be available again but I will work on that ASAP.

BricksnBeatles

Any hints/spoilers as to what might be coming next week?

BricksnBeatles

also any chance the 3pdt #2 daughterboards will be back by the end of the month?