News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Baron of Arizona (Fraudhacker) Flanger #2

Started by blackhatboojum, January 28, 2023, 03:12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackhatboojum

Gather round kids, it's story time...  Just kidding ;).  I've already talked at great length about this circuit and my graphic inspiration in a previous build report.  Therefore, I'm keeping this one pretty short.  This is my second BF-2 build on the Fraudhacker pcb and like the first one, I love it.  I used a Tayda matte violet enclosure on this build and the better quality foot switch Tayda offers.  That's pretty much the only difference between this build and my first one.  Set this one up just like my first build using the Boss service notes and playing them side by side, both builds sound exactly the same.  Well... that's pretty much it.  Time for me to go play with my flanger collection  ;D.

The kind of guy who sticks a fork in his Dr. Pepper... If you know what I mean.

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Thewintersoldier

Another solid build, cleaner than the last one
Who the hell is Bucky?

Bio77

The couple of times I've duplicated a build, it's been really satisfying.  Knowing all the tricks and having a graphic already done really lets you just enjoy.

Looks great!  8)

Paradox916

It's so nice he built it twice!   Nothing wrong with refining your work.  Great job man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jessenator

bitchin' Camaro

duplication and touching up improvements definitely on point

blackhatboojum

Quote from: jimilee on January 28, 2023, 05:48:38 PM
Nice job, as always.

Many thanks Jimilee

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on January 28, 2023, 06:36:03 PM
Another solid build, cleaner than the last one

Thanks!  I agree.  This one is a little cleaner than the first.

Quote from: Bio77 on January 28, 2023, 07:44:27 PM
The couple of times I've duplicated a build, it's been really satisfying.  Knowing all the tricks and having a graphic already done really lets you just enjoy.

Looks great!  8)

Thanks! and I totally agree.

Quote from: Paradox916 on January 29, 2023, 08:42:28 AM

It's so nice he built it twice!   Nothing wrong with refining your work.  Great job man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!  I can't help it.  I'm just a nerd for this flanger.

Quote from: jessenator on January 29, 2023, 09:29:14 AM
bitchin' Camaro

duplication and touching up improvements definitely on point

Nice!  I really appreciate the side by side you did here.  Also, thanks for the kind words.
The kind of guy who sticks a fork in his Dr. Pepper... If you know what I mean.