News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Current lover 2023

Started by Thewintersoldier, March 27, 2023, 06:30:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thewintersoldier

This week's build report is an EHX pedal. Wait, didn't I finish that quest last year? Yeah, but this one isn't for me, but a gift for a friend. This one's going to @Big Monk who has been a solid guy, upped his game, been very supportive and needed to get that mooer off his board 😂.

Truth is, I've been trying to get a diy mistress on his board for a while but he's been singing the mooer elady praise as long as he's been here. When Brian announced the 2023 edition of the current lover I knew it was my time to make this a reality. This board supports different voltages and different BBD chips. I went with the mn3007 and Derek chose 18v operation and the rest is stock except for the volume pot, we went with a 100k linear at his request.

Simple build with no hiccups and quiet DEM operation and sound. I went all out on the design of this one as it's not for me and my swan song to the mistress circuit. I've built 7 now and wanted to go out with a bang. Matte white tayda enclosure with UV print. Classic Mighty Thor Jane Foster as the electric mistress. Red And black color scheme with red knobs and matching wiring. Really hope he enjoys it, he earned it and deserves it.

Who the hell is Bucky?

jessenator

Me:
[attempts to make another pun as a reply]

Jane Foster:

Super clean work, my dude. Now I want to build one!

blackhatboojum

I've been a fan of, and loved everyone of your mistress builds.  That being said, I think this is the sexiest one yet 🥵😍.
The kind of guy who sticks a fork in his Dr. Pepper... If you know what I mean.

Govmnt_Lacky

Bio77

Damn son!  That's clean  8) 

jimilee

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on March 27, 2023, 06:30:04 AM
This week's build report is an EHX pedal. Wait, didn't I finish that quest last year? Yeah, but this one isn't for me, but a gift for a friend. This one's going to @Big Monk who has been a solid guy, upped his game, been very supportive and needed to get that mooer off his board [emoji23].

Truth is, I've been trying to get a diy mistress on his board for a while but he's been singing the mooer elady praise as long as he's been here. When Brian announced the 2023 edition of the current lover I knew it was my time to make this a reality. This board supports different voltages and different BBD chips. I went with the mn3007 and Derek chose 18v operation and the rest is stock except for the volume pot, we went with a 100k linear at his request.

Simple build with no hiccups and quiet DEM operation and sound. I went all out on the design of this one as it's not for me and my swan song to the mistress circuit. I've built 7 now and wanted to go out with a bang. Matte white tayda enclosure with UV print. Classic Mighty Thor Jane Foster as the electric mistress. Red And black color scheme with red knobs and matching wiring. Really hope he enjoys it, he earned it and deserves it.

Jeeeeebus!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

zombie_rock123

Woah. What a swan song man, nailed it seven ways from Sunday.

Also that first photo. I don't think I've seen any big company take photos half that good.
I sometimes label builds rockwright
https://www.instagram.com/rockwrightfx/

Thewintersoldier

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I really enjoyed the build and hope it gets lots of use. Onward with more things I haven't built yet!
Who the hell is Bucky?

jjjimi84

hats off sir! This is outstanding