News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Help with first build (Florist)

Started by HankPasta, May 06, 2023, 04:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HankPasta

I just finished all the wiring for my florist and tested it out. Clean audio comes through when its off but as soon as I turn it on it feeds back unless the volume pot is basically at 0. All three of the top pots do nothing and all three of the bottom pots seem to just increase feedback.

I checked all the voltages and everything is correct except for the PT2399 is getting
PIN
5 - ~16v
6 - ~2.8v
7 - ~.59v
8 - ~.61v

Idk what I'm doing, please help. BTW I am pretty good at soldering and was extremely careful about using all the correct values.

jimilee

Got clear, well lit, close up pics of the front, back and off board wiring?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

HankPasta

sorry for the gargantuan delay, ive been extra busy the last couple weeks. Here are pics of the board.

jimilee

We are happy to help, I'm pretty sure we can guide you to success. May I ask what you're using to power it that you're getting 16v on your 2399? Second, some of your solder joints look good with solder flowing through the board, some not at all. Go back and reflow all your joints adding solder to the ones that look like there's almost none.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.