Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Upcoming Releases - give your input!

Started by madbean, January 08, 2012, 01:46:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haberdasher

Quote from: Pvt. Parts on November 05, 2012, 08:03:32 PM
OMG, and you tell me this now that I'm making my Phaser 90 :(

I know man, I know.  I've already built a 45, a 90 and I'm trying everything in my power not to build a ross right now.  I think I'm going to hold out for the stage fright though.  should be awesome!
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

kinski

Any word on the HoneyDripper and Leviathan? Can't wait to order those boards!

madbean

They will be in the next batch. I'm placing the order at the end of this week, I think. So, we'll go right up to the end of the month on the release date.

jeffaroo

Not enough germaniums in this world to complete my wish list !

wgc

Quote from: jeffaroo on December 02, 2012, 12:18:18 AM
how  about a acoustic sim?

That sounds cool.  Maybe a piezo preamp ala graph tech ghost?
always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

Stomptown

I vote for the rump roast and the Mutron ii (if i'm not to late  ;)).

kinski

I just noticed the Leviathan is gone and is now the Zero Point Mini due in december. Eh?

madbean

Turns out there is a Leviathan pedal already. It's a fuzz, but I thought it best to change the name. Since it has the same bones as the other two Zero Points I just re-named it the ZP Mini.

kinski

cool!

any chance you could release the documents for the Zero Point Mini (Leviathan)? If not, no worries, but I'd like to order a bunch of parts soon and would love to know what to order for the Zero Point Mini.

Also gonna build a smoothie! With vibe switch and mix pot!

madbean

I will post the BOM for all the new projects by the end of this week. There are still a couple things I'm sorting out so some values might change here in the next couple of days. Just a little last minute tweaking.

monkeyssj1

Hey Brian, you're obviously busy with 30 different projects, but just out of curiosity, what happened with the mandroid?

madbean

Quote from: monkeyssj1 on December 04, 2012, 07:27:04 PM
Hey Brian, you're obviously busy with 30 different projects, but just out of curiosity, what happened with the mandroid?

Oh, I will still be doing that. I ran into a bit of trouble with the idea for the design and have not picked it back up yet. But, I will take another look at it probably in January.

aballen

Sigh, still waiting on that loophole... and I'm really in need of a good reverb too.  You know I was thinking it could be based on the cave dweller as it does do a great cavey reverb at certain settings and then I just found your post about basing on the same thing.

I definitely want a cavernous chorus.  Any reason you did not want to go with the new brick?

jeffaroo

hey Monkey.....Brian said he has your Mandroid right here ! (slightly grabbing and shaking crotch )
Not enough germaniums in this world to complete my wish list !

jimijam

Quote from: jeffaroo on December 14, 2012, 08:02:03 AM
hey Monkey.....Brian said he has your Mandroid right here ! (slightly grabbing and shaking crotch )
too f-n funny! ;D
tried lifting weights once....they were too heavy!