News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Zombii (scary content inside)

Started by pryde, February 02, 2012, 07:14:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pryde

Here is my 3rd MB build, the Zombii featuring a scary glowing red eye  ;D

Board is from Haberdasher, awesome quality. Trannies are SINOs from SB. It was a challenge to get a vertical orientation, battery, and 9v supply but it fits. This thing is super fun, all controls are highly interactive with each other.

pryde

Haberdasher

Damn dude, that zombii kills!  Outstanding.
Very cool knobs too, where are those from?
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

pryde

thanks haberdasher, could not have done it without you bro!

The knobs are from SB. They sat wy to high on the shafts so I drilled straight through them, the silver is actully the tops of the pot shafts. 

nzCdog

Love the graphic... I'd definitely have tha on my board, nice job

Haberdasher

Quote from: pryde on February 02, 2012, 07:36:34 PM
thanks haberdasher, could not have done it without you bro!

The knobs are from SB. They sat wy to high on the shafts so I drilled straight through them, the silver is actully the tops of the pot shafts. 
thanks I appreciate it, man.

You know, that's exactly what I thought you did with those knobs.  I have some of those too and they do ride way too high.  Very cool, I might look into doing that as well!
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

DuctTapeRiot

Wow :o  Awesome job.

You know, I never understood why pots dont come with 2 nuts so you can set them at whatever height you like.

nzCdog

I use star washers on my pots, so they can't wiggle loose over time... as a bonus it lowers the height of the pot shaft too :)

DuctTapeRiot

Man I love this place.  Problem->Solution in < 5 min.

pryde

Putting some star washers under the pots is a good idea for sure. I did not have enough washers to do that option so I busted out the drill instead.

Om_Audio

Awesome build. I just finished playing for an hour through my first build Macheen and a Zombii built by JakeFuzz (Paul)- the Zombii brings me much joy. Much. Yours looks sick- the red eye- the knobs even have a spider web ghoulish vibe to them.
Sent via soup cans and string.

rlopes

lego4040

That is a awsome pedal, +1 on graphics and orientation

bigmufffuzzwizz

You did quite a nice job on this! A screeching, howling fuzz is always a welcome addition!
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

bigrigg

sick graphics.  congrats.  Gonna do a Zombii myself soon.  thanks for the inspiration